Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Baubles

Options
  • 19-10-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know an online site that I can send off some photos of the kids and get them inserted into christmas tree baubles ?

I've googled a bit but nothing coming up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

hi not an online site but boots stock them coming up to christmas. you can see them on boots.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I'm not sure if this site has baubles specifically but it has loads of awesome design templates for making personalized Christmas cards with your own photos and the like.

VistaPrint Christmas Photo Cards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Try cafepress.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

Boots sold a pack of 4 last year for about €8... It was in the gift ailse, you just put the pics in yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

boots did some last year - okay they are not baubles - they are just round glass picture holders (flat) that you hang on the tree - you can insert your own circular photo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement