Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm going off...kinda

Options
  • 19-10-2010 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I know someone was posting here before because their alarm wouldn't go off but I'm having the opposite problem. I hate getting up in the morning so when my alarm goes off I snooze it 4 or 5 times before turning it off. The first 2 or 3 times it will go off as normal but the next time the alarm will ring but there's nothing on screen. The only way to stop the alarm from ringing is to turn the phone off and on again.

Now, this definitely wakes me up, but I was still wondering if anyone has any ideas why this happens? It only happens every now and again.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

What phone is it?

What Android version is on it?

Are you running a custom ROM?

Have you any task killer apps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I had this problem, was down to running a custom rom. I downloaded a free alarm clock app off the market, and it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭nedd

i had same issue using custom rom. i stopped using the HTC Sense clock and use the Android clock and it working fine.

there is an issue using custom roms with the sense clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Hey,

Sorry, I left out some important details earlier.

It's a HTC Desire running Froyo. I have no task killers, custom roms or anything like that.

Advertisement