Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience...free lackie

Options
  • 18-10-2010 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hey Hey!

I'm in the middle of studying music production and all the bells and whistles that go with it, anyways I thought it could be a good idea to see if anyone wants any general lackie help or tea maker for free for a couple of hours here and there, no stress no commitment no hassles, just on the off chance i could a thing or two in a studio.

I know a few people here have their own set ups and some people have their own studios, so if anyone finds themselves needing a hand with something or would just like to be awesome and try help me out, that would be cool.:pac:

Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Paul -

That's the sort of attitude that gets you places - Well done and Best of Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    That's the sort of attitude that gets you places - Well done and Best of Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

:pac: boomp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Where are you based Paul ?

I'm in the city centre pretty much everyday of the week, Studying at Pulse at the moment also.

• Advertisement

BOMP.

on a sidenote does anyone here have/use an Eleven Rack?

little bump

Advertisement