Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge Podcast, articles with translations.

Options
  • 18-10-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Some folks over at the Irish Gaelic Translation forum have been reading articles and poems, etc, out loud, in particular the Foinse editorial every week, with his permission, I've pulled out the articles, formatted the files and created a podcast of them.

I thought some of the folks here may be interested.

You can view the site with the podcasts here:
    http://gaeilge.podbean.com/

The neat part is that you can subscribe directly to them in iTunes via the link on the page, or below, and they'll appear as they're uploaded!
    [url]itpc://gaeilge.podbean.com/feed[/url]

I'd really like to add more readings to this site, different dialects, etc, if anyone has any they'd like to add then drop me a message. With that in mind, I've tried to classify the readings by the dialect, article source and individual reader.

For anyone who is concerned: This is not a commercial thing, I have no source of income from this, etc, and I've used some free hosting to get it started. I just think that things like this, which have had so much effort and good will put into them, should be spread around so everyone can access them easily.

GRMA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Toyota_Avensis

Maith thú.. Tá sé iontach dun Foinse agus na daoine ba mhaith le chun léamh an nuachtáin sin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Enkidu

Tá ionadh orm gur as Méiricea í Redwolf. Tá a cuid gaeilge ana-mhaith!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Foinse 20th October added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Grma :)

Advertisement