Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shia LeBeouf throws coffe at pap and runs

Options
  • 18-10-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

best comment on you tube so far..
    no 1 understands this video
    that "paperazzi" was a deceptacon
    and Shia was defending himself then escaping to save the world
    duh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,785 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Look at him at that table.. could we be getting a "Sad Shia" meme shortly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭KilOit

sucks to be a celebrity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

KilOit wrote: »
    sucks to be a celebrity [I]sh*t actor who's also too girly/immature to face up to/ignore someone he doesn't like, and instead pulls the kind of prank that would get most people called sad in Junior Cert year.[/I]

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

sucks to be a celebrity

I had to google him.. Then he threw more coffee at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I'm no Shia the Beef fan but Paperazzi's are scumbags and leeches who deserve everything they get.

He's a pussy compared to Bjork though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

sucks to be a hardly known celebrity

Fyp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm no Shia the Beef fan but Paperazzi's are scumbags and leeches who deserve everything they get.

He's a pussy compared to Bjork though.

Some could say she's violently happy...

...YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Saila wrote: »
    Fyp
    I'm not sure what you're definition of unknown is mate, but for a bloke who's been in two 100m+ movies, a 200m+ movie, and 3 700m+ movies, I'd say he's fairly well known.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you're definition of unknown is mate, but for a bloke who's been in two 100m+ movies, a 200m+ movie, and 3 700m+ movies, I'd say he's fairly well known.
    Yeah, but it's cool to pretend you don't know who the latest hot young actors are. Just like people who ask "Who're Jedward". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Nevore wrote: »
    Just like people who ask "Who're Jedward". ;)

You'd give it away saying "who are" Jedward, you'd have to say "who is" Jedward to regain any kind of self respect!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

What is this I don't even

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Sykk wrote: »
    What is this I don't even

Too late, unlucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

It is kind of funny the way the fat guy with the camera runs away from the skinny movie star.

Surely he should stand there and get those POV shots that all the fans want of Shia splurging all over the lens?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I like Shia LaBeouf and the paparazzi are absolute scum. I approve of this video.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

Nevore wrote: »
    Yeah, but it's cool to pretend you don't know who the latest hot young actors are. Just like people who ask "Who're Jedward". ;)

I honestly though it was going to be a big black woman, think i might have confused him with queen Latifah. Still have no idea who he is though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I really dislike Shia LeBeouf!!!

Thanks for ruining Indiana Jones, t*sser!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

What I don't understand is if celebs don't like the paparazzi, then why the **** do they insist on sitting outside cafes or restaurants in view of everybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I really dislike Shia LeBeouf!!!

Thanks for ruining Indiana Jones, t*sser!!!

The shít story ruined indiana jones, and the fact harrison ford is shít, not him.

Advertisement