Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook..want to delete video form my Facebook page

Options
  • 18-10-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

:confused:Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to delete, or remove a video from my Facebook page. I have searched everywhere on my facebook page for instructions, but to no avail, help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Wess

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

There is an options link beside any post you make which allows you to delete any text images, photos or videos.Same option under your profile

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wess

Hi Latchy,

I know what you mean, there is the options feature under my profile which allows me to adjust my settings, but nowhere else, not beside video, or photos, there is nothing at all on my page! Don't even see any help in the help section under videos. Can't even see a contact I could enquire about!
    I think if you say you have these options on your Facebbok page and I do not, I may be on some kind of cloned fake Facebook page, as I use to be on Facebook before, and I do recall the options you refer too.
    I then came off Facebook for a few months, and rejoined fairly recently.

Kind regards
    Wess

Advertisement