Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man arrested in connection with Farrell murder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

That's great, hopefully the person that did this will be brought to justice soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,868 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

What a lovely and generous man Matt Farrell was. I just hope that justice prevails here and if this is the guy he truly pays for what he done. It was a tragedy that shook the whole community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

A man has been charged, not convicted. There is a big difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,868 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Essexboy wrote: »
    I don't think anyone suggested otherwise :confused:

No one implied that the person charged was the murderer. Read the posts a little bit more carefully...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

lizt wrote: »
    No one implied that the person charged was the murderer. Read the posts a little bit more carefully...

Why else did you say "that's great"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

because it's progress and hopefully it will lead to a conviction.

Why else did you say "that's great"?

Because an arrest being made implies that they are finally making progress with the case (whether or not the person did it, they obviously have some evidence that the person might know something about the case)

I said hopefully the person that did this is brought to justice - I certainly didn't mean to imply that the person arrested is the murderer (innocent until proven guilty) but if that's what you inferred, then I apologize for not making my post clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

lizt wrote: »
    Because an arrest being made implies that they are finally making progress with the case (whether or not the person did it, they obviously have some evidence that the person might know something about the case)

I said hopefully the person that did this is brought to justice - I certainly didn't mean to imply that the person arrested is the murderer (innocent until proven guilty) but if that's what you inferred, then I apologize for not making my post clearer.

Nowhere in your post did you imply anything and you have nothing to apologise for, he's just trolling.

Advertisement