Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hampers & Roses

Options
  • 17-10-2010 7:11pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭

suemc wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what is in the hampers that you win on the Hampers and Roses Scratch Cards.

Sorry for dragging this old thread up but I have the same question as my mother has just won one today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

to be honest id say wat ever is in them would have well changed by now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

antocann wrote: »
    to be honest id say wat ever is in them would have well changed by now

I gathered, so does anyone have any ideas what is in the most recent ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

New posts split out to their own thread. Please do not drag up old threads. In addition, posts have been moved to the Gambling forum.

dudara

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

dudara wrote: »
    New posts split out to their own thread. Please do not drag up old threads. In addition, posts have been moved to the Gambling forum.

dudara

Sorry bout that complete laziness out of me earlier, I was very hungover! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

As far as I know I think you can take cash or a hamper. You can ring them - they have a hotline.

• Advertisement

Cheer bud, she got the details for it today, she gets a cheque of €200 for the Turkey & Ham, and a list of goodies like wine,chocs,sweets,etc in a hamper will be posted out to her in time for Christmas!

Advertisement