Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help for T25 needed....

Options
  • 17-10-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,

I just checked my front after a almighty shaking when braeking in the steering .....its the brake disc (brocken -cracked) and i have to be on the ferrie wed 8 am to england for work....i will ring GSF and the likes for a new one but i remember there is a Nice men near Galway (martin i think)he has lots of old transporters in the back .

So if anyone has the number from him that be good as its a while back i was there .
    Or anyone having a disc in the shed??????:rolleyes:.

Please PM me , i will go anywhere to pick it up.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

You could try posting your plea on www.type2ireland.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

volker 991 wrote: »
    Hi Guys ,

I just checked my front after a almighty shaking when braeking in the steering .....its the brake disc (brocken -cracked) and i have to be on the ferrie wed 8 am to england for work....i will ring GSF and the likes for a new one but i remember there is a Nice men near Galway (martin i think)he has lots of old transporters in the back .

So if anyone has the number from him that be good as its a while back i was there .
    Or anyone having a disc in the shed??????:rolleyes:.

Please PM me , i will go anywhere to pick it up.

Thanks

Theres a guy in killaloe has everything, very nice to deal with hes deaf so better text I'll pm his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Did you try your local motor factors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭volker 991

Thanks to all ,

Looks like i will be sorted . will keep yous posted .

Advertisement