Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(For Sale) Warrior/Well L96 mk2 Sniper

Options
  • 17-10-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi have one of these sitting in my room rarely used since bought and in full working order. Just used for plinking out the back garden. Never skirmished! Perhaps 200rds though it. It was in black but i sprayed it OD(not krylon). Comes with original scope, scope covers, foam barrel spacers. I did not get the original bipod with it so i bought a King Arm spring eject bipod worth 75.
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=350&category_id=37&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26
    Comes with low profile scope mount and will throw in higher profile scope mounts too. Just downgraded using 1 joule spring. Shooting 320-325fps consistently. Also comes with original spring and allen key for disassembly.
    Reason for selling: Never used and just sitting here! Asking 170. Not really looking for trades unless its an eotech. Based in Dublin 13. Not posting. Collections only.
    Thanks for looking!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

Bump!
    how many mags you got for it

Just the original metal one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

would you sell without the bipod

Probably not! Have no need for it if sniper sells!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a ps3

Have one sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Ok good luck with sale then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

if chris will grab rifle from you without bipod i can take bipod from you ...

Id do that if they both go, prob 30 for bipod and 140 for l96. The thing is i cant get the bipod off and id rather not try force it off and break it. :( It usually clips on a pivot point on the bottom but cant seem to unclip it off.

• Advertisement

Id do that if they both go, prob 30 for bipod and 140 for l96. The thing is i cant get the bipod off and id rather not try force it off and break it. :( It usually clips on a pivot point on the bottom but cant seem to unclip it off.

you just try work out how to unclip bipod ok, because i will take it of you 100% , if you interested we can meet up in naas and try to take off your bipod (for my):)

renas wrote: »
    you just try work out how to unclip bipod ok, because i will take it of you 100% , if you interested we can meet up in naas and try to take off your bipod (for my):)
    Naas is a bit far for me to travel just to sell a bipod, sorry! As ad says collection or meet within reason. Thanks anyway!

Naas is a bit far for me to travel just to sell a bipod, sorry! As ad says collection or meet within reason. Thanks anyway!

I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO NAAS AS WELL ,EVEN MORE THEN YOU, I GIVE 5 EURO MORE OK, IF STILL NOT INTERESTED GOOD LUCK THEN....

Sorry would rather sell all in one tbh! Thanks for your offer anyway, thought you were in Dublin! Price drop 160!

Sorry would rather sell all in one tbh! Thanks for your offer anyway, thought you were in Dublin! Price drop 160!

i think you will sell it faster if you split, but anyway this is your choise, good luck with sale :)

renas wrote: »
    i think you will sell it faster if you split, but anyway this is your choise, good luck with sale :)
    Not really in any rush to sell this tbh! Think the bipod looks great on the rifle, just thought id try selling as there was alot of wanted sniper ads going! Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 driscoll187

ill give ya 150 for it if ya still have it

ill give ya 150 for it if ya still have it
    Think ill leave it at 160!

im in wicklow town could you meet me in the southside of dublin

ill give ya 160 for it can you meet me in dublin or something

• Advertisement

Sending pm!