Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City to Dromoland Castle

Options
  • 17-10-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

qucik query,

How would you get from Limerick City to Dromoland Castle? Is there a local bus service or how much would a taxi cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Don't believe there's a bus, taxi will cost a bit, It's out near Ennis.

If you have a car, it's straight out the N/M18 heading for Ennis. probably about 25 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

foinse wrote: »
    Don't believe there's a bus, taxi will cost a bit, It's out near Ennis.

If you have a car, it's straight out the N/M18 heading for Ennis. probably about 25 minutes.

get the ennis bus serving newmarket on fergus get of at nof
    dromoland is out the road about 5mins, i could give you some taxi
    numbers to get u there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

get the ennis bus serving newmarket on fergus get of at nof
    dromoland is out the road about 5mins, i could give you some taxi
    numbers to get u there

That would be ideal actually. Does that bus go from Limerick train station? Thanks for help guys want get the train down as I am not driving next day heading off elsewhere! If you could throw up a few numbers be perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,724 ✭✭✭✭phog

Bus Station number is 061 313333

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

phog wrote: »
    Bus Station number is 061 313333

Thanks but I meant the taxi numbers to get me from Newmarket on Fergus to Dromoland Castle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,122 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Thanks but I meant the taxi numbers to get me from Newmarket on Fergus to Dromoland Castle.

The Ennis bus should stop opposite the entrance to the grounds of Dromoland Castle after it leaves Newmarket on Fergus.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Ace Cabs in Shannon - 061 475 475
    richies - 061 708708
    express - 061 363738

Advertisement