Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSL2 starts - 15 dolla

Options
  • 17-10-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Starts tomorrow Monday.. first game Fruitdealer.. to watch the whole season only about a tenner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Starts tomorrow Monday.. first game Fruitdealer.. to watch the whole season only about a tenner

Do they accept paypal? Tempted to pay for it rather than watching streams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

well the first game is free and I think sometimes there are streams of the other games but they can be hard-ish to find

personally I just pay the cash, its good value, yah they take paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Are you able to access an archive of older games or is it only for live streams?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

its everything

watch it live, or come back in the evening and watch the vods

the clever thing is, if its best of three, then they give links to the 3 games... even if only 2 are played... so you never know the result after the first game

and i've always been a tasteless fan, just a cool non-annoying guy - plus its a bonus that artosis has turned out to be much more articulate than I tohught he would be, and he knows the game inside out since he competes at super high level - they are certainly living the nerd dream

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Hate the fact that they're going to be doing 2 sessions a day since that means I'll have to get up for 6am CET beginning tuesday :/ other than that, awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

thats a fairly decent price alright!
    and you get the higher quality streams too:)

how longs the gsl gona last this time?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens2/schedule/

schedule there, next 2 weeks are pretty busy then only a few days the week/two after

http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens2/photos/151

ill just leave this here

Advertisement