Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Press Release! IAN R CRANE @ Galway City, WEDNESDAY!!!

Options
  • 17-10-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Press Release – IAN R CRANE to Speak @ The Quays, Quay Street, Galway City, WEDNESDAY 20th October – 9pm. Entry @ door – €10

POSTER-FOR-IAN-GALWAY1-211x300.jpg
    BP, De-population, Species Elimination … and the End of an Age
    For more details contact Sean Maguire on 093 47900 or 0860827443 Email: spmaguire@eircom.net

Just had to share this lads, just in case anyone not heard. Promises to be a great night out for all the family :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Found a video here where he explains some things , interesting :

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=23&part=1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That video clip was a well rounded summary i must say.
    Good stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Been looking forward to this for ages! And it's in a bar, would be great if yis make it there - I be the one by the door, wearing the pink carnation, haha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

So what's he going to be talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I watched a couple of his talks on Controversial TV. He's a good speaker, although nothing that an hour on the net wouldn't tell you. If you're a regular on his forum, you'd probably know as much already, so I wouldn't make a special journey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Oracle wrote: »
    I watched a couple of his talks on Controversial TV. He's a good speaker, although nothing that an hour on the net wouldn't tell you. If you're a regular on his forum, you'd probably know as much already, so I wouldn't make a special journey.

He's a good speaker I agree, and he offers up great information, but the point for me is this is only the internet; this event's happening in real life.

I've friends in Galway anyway, and friends I've not yet met - most likely at this gig on Wednesday. There'll be good people there for sure. Great opportunity to establish contact, and throw a few questions at Ian too.

Advertisement