Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Society

Options
  • 16-10-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking to start a new socitey in the collage for this year 2010 -2011 or next year 2011 - 2012

A Skeptic Society for Rationalism, Skepticism, Free-Thought and Free-Inquiry, to promote reason, logic, and to fight the never-ending battle against Ignorance!
    This is not a Socitey to Ridicule peoples Belives or Views but Rather have a Place where People from Both side can Debate Topics and alternative views.

I May start out the club as a "Skepits in the Pud" and work from there, here is a site that i got the idea from

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=204710146647

I am looking for people to Set up a commitee as per the rules on seting up the Club

If you are Interested in the Idea Please Post a comment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭EWJim

Homeopathy.

When did Water become Medicine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭EWJim

Dose Radation from useing your Phones cause Cancer ?

(People Said the same thing about Microwave Ovens When They came you first)

Advertisement