Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreambox problem

Options
  • 16-10-2010 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 53,953 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-T3M7ApKs0

(sorry I cant embed the video for some reason??)

As you see with the video my problem is weird. It's basically that when I select a new satellite in tuner config and when i go to positioner setup I can't find the satellite I just did in Tuner config, so to correct this I have to reset the Dreambox 500HD. So for every satellite except the 1st I have to reset the box to get the satellite up.

Starting to piss me off tbh, so what could be the problem?

btw I havent seen so many dreambox threads on the satellite forum before:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Are you not using usals Headshot? With usals all sats come in automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,953 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Are you not using usals Headshot? With usals all sats come in automatically.

nope

I plan to use them down the line but not at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Headshot wrote: »
    nope

I plan to use them down the line but not at the moment

Why? Its totally your thing obviously. Just curious like.I find it so handy.

Advertisement