Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtney Pine

Options
  • 15-10-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭

Ok..so Courtney Pine is playing Belfast at the end of the month.....so how come he isn't playing Dublin? Big pity...would have thought there would have been a good following here...checked out the Jazz Fest in Cork and he doesn't appear to be playing there either....
    Any fans out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

Cicero I am a big fan. He has played Cork in the past. In fact he additionally appeared at the pre-launch party the year I am thinking of. Around 8 yrs.ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

thanks real rocker....just miffed he's not playing closer to home....wouldn't mind, tickets look very good value, even in sterling...could get "general admission" for nearly the price of a few cinema tickets..not sure what that means...maybe limited view or something...just doesn't appear to be the demand in Ireland for serious International Jazz artists to regularly appear in Ireland like they do in France or UK/US/Japan..obviously bigger markets there..
    i

Advertisement