Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPL Match Betting Challenge (Week 8) - Merseyside Derby

Options
  • 15-10-2010 7:08pm
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

*KO at 1.30pm, Sunday and will be shown on Sky Sports 2(have to confirm this)

Form -

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2010/10/17/england/premier-league/everton-football-club/liverpool-football-club/943521/

This seasons 1st Merseyside Derby must be one of the lowest-positioned Mersey Derbies in the league for a very VERY long time. Both teams have been in dire straits. 1 win in 10 of the last matches combined says it all.

Everton would have been looking forward to playing their neighbours before the international fixtures took place especially after going away to the difficult St.Andrews and picking up a very deserved win a couple of weeks ago.

But now there are some concerns especially when taking in the players who will miss the match due to injury - Pienaar, Fellaini, Jagielka, Rodwell and (more than likely)Saha as well. It'll be interesting to see if Yakubu and Cahill start up front because from set pieces, Liverpool look very vulnerable and these two will surely get chances.

Liverpool fans will be in some what buoyant mood after the rollercoaster of this week off the pitch(over the last few weeks really) ended with new owners taking the helm. Whether the team transfers that mood on to the pitch is the question as losses vs Northampton and Blackpool were massive blows to the club.

Dirk Kuyt picked up a nasty looking knock in mid week and will miss the next month or so. Agger looks set to miss the game. But Konchesky returns into the fold as does fellow LB, glassman Aurelio after recovering from their respective injuries. Most importantly though is the return of star striker Fernando Torres.

Ref -

Howard Webb

Outright odds(general) -

Everton - 8/5, 6/4.. you get the pattern
    Draw - little over 2/1
    Liverpool - 2/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/everton-v-liverpool/winner

Good luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

just like to say fair play pool, looks to be a brand new start for ye

im very jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Liverpool DNB @ Evens looks tasty. If my money wasn't tied up elsewhere, I'd be all over it.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll have a look at this later on. Booking market looks most appealing.

Supposedly this is the Liverpool team for tomorrow -
    REINA
    CARRRAGHER KYRIAGOS SRKYTEL KONCHESKY
    LUCAS POULSEN
    MEIRELES GERRARD COLE
    TORRES
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Can see this finishing in a draw , the way both teams have started this season i dont think either will want to lose, 1-1 il go with.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Skrtel to be shown a red card @ 20/1 is worth a shot. He's been lucky this season not to be sent off at least twice.

• Advertisement

I'll have a look at this later on. Booking market looks most appealing.

Supposedly this is the Liverpool team for tomorrow -

:mad:

Family bereavement means Poulsen misses the game, Liverpool line up -

.......................Reina

Hoof........Skrtel.......Kyriakos.....Konchesky

...............Lucas......Gerrard
    .....Maxi...........Raul...........Cole
    ......................Torres

1st booking before @ 4/5 looks like a banker and I've also taken the draw. Couple of small bets only.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,327 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I've gone with a red card to be shown - just over 2/1

Cole to score anytime 10/3

Also got a double of Gerrard/Milner anytime today

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Betting in Running Everton v Liverpool
    17-10-2010 13:30
    Half-Time/Full-Time
    Draw / Draw @ 3/1

Win
    Single: Draw / Draw @ 3/1
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €10.00
    Potential returns: €40.00

edit
    ah damn

Family bereavement means Poulsen misses the game, Liverpool line up -

.......................Reina

Hoof........Skrtel.......Kyriakos.....Konchesky

...............Lucas......Gerrard
    .....Maxi...........Raul...........Cole
    ......................Torres

1st booking before @ 4/5 looks like a banker and I've also taken the draw. Couple of small bets only.

Something at least.

I deserve it for having to watch this shower of ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

what odds on pool to finish in bottom 10?

• Advertisement
Advertisement