Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reg/SI Stickey Thread suggestion

Options
  • 15-10-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Mods,

Following on from Mufflers invaluable piece of info re the extension of planning permission, which I personnally was not aware of, would it be possible to "Stickey" a thread on all new relevant Regulations and S.I.'s that have been passed through the Dail and which are now active?

This request comes from the fact that a lot of us are now not necessarily doing this (Architecture) any more as our day job, so the constant interaction with DOEALG Web site for the usual updates of the regulations is far less frequent but we would like to still keep well informed.

Something simple in the lines of:

Reg/SI. No.
    Scope of document:
    Date of implementation:

If it was backdated to say, 1st Jan 2009?? as an example and continued on from there?

It would NOT be a place where non staturary documents could be referenced, only regs and S.I.'s.

If this is the wrong format for requesting this, please accept apologies and let me know how to address.

Many thanks
    Rayjdav

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement