Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dremabox Web Gui

Options
  • 15-10-2010 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

I can use my web Gui for enigma 2 but in mozilla it displays correctly but in ie it doesnt display correctly at all. I cant get webx-tv to work now either. Can I replace the scripts/files/settings for this to correct it? Also the plugin for mozilla never worked for webx-tv I cant seem to fix it ( may have bukked up the ie settings while doing this lol) :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭cormacl

Not sure about the IE issue.. I'm using Linux & Mac here so its all Firefox or Chrome. Easily solved through.. just don't use IE. I would be very surprised to find you messed up settings on this. There's very little to configure for the web interface bar port and SSL settings.

As for the webx tv plugin.. I strugged for ages to try and get that to work. Did get it to work on Windows with Firefox a long time ago. But in the end, I just ended up using the monitor icon alongside the EPG icon either on the top for the current station or on the bouquet list for another station etc. Thats a link for a .m3u file which is likely to go to Windows media player, itunes etc. Not sure it either of them will handle it correctly. But VLC definitely will do the right thing if you install it and associate it as the handler. Now I can select the station, click on the stream link and VLC launches and streams. Also works with recordings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

cormacl wrote: »
    Not sure about the IE issue.. I'm using Linux & Mac here so its all Firefox or Chrome. Easily solved through.. just don't use IE. I would be very surprised to find you messed up settings on this. There's very little to configure for the web interface bar port and SSL settings.

As for the webx tv plugin.. I strugged for ages to try and get that to work. Did get it to work on Windows with Firefox a long time ago. But in the end, I just ended up using the monitor icon alongside the EPG icon either on the top for the current station or on the bouquet list for another station etc. Thats a link for a .m3u file which is likely to go to Windows media player, itunes etc. Not sure it either of them will handle it correctly. But VLC definitely will do the right thing if you install it and associate it as the handler. Now I can select the station, click on the stream link and VLC launches and streams. Also works with recordings.

Have that working already alright. Does the job but when something fecking annoys me I cant leave it! :mad:

I got it to work on windows too ages ago but with IE AAAHHHHHHHH.. Feck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

I think to get the webx-tv plugin working, you have to install an old version of VLC media player. 0.8.6 or something like that.

Edit: Never mind - just tried it and got sound but no video.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭cormacl

The VLC link is the way to go.. you can then full screen the stream etc. You can also bookmark a link and call it up on demand directly.

Advertisement