Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovating and extending - builders?

Options
  • 15-10-2010 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I've recently purchased a 1930's house in need of complete refurb. In addition have a planning application in for a rear extension and a 2 storey side extension (in place of the existing garage). Total additional floor area would be approx 660sqft - 700sqft.

I'm investigating a range of possibilities including direct-labour and as part of this process I've started quoting for work. I'm keen to get quotes from builders for the complete job (no architect required) and was wondering if people had any recommendations. The house is in the Dublin area.

As per forum rules - if you could PM me any recommendations that would be excellent.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement