Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT 2011 prep course

Options
  • 15-10-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Is anyone considering doing the med entry hpat course to prepare for the HPAT?

I am going to do it but would rather if another could enrole with me, saving 40% of the fee each!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 samehere

medic_1 wrote: »

I am going to do it but would rather if another could enrole with me, saving 40% of the fee each!

I was going to ask the same thing !!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 keenaa

Hey Medic_1! I was just going to register for a place today but I'd definitely favour a 40% reduction if you are still interested in signing up with someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

Hi guys, is your group full? If it is, does anyone else out there want to start a group? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ultimatehero

Hey does is anybody else interested in booking as a group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arbeitmachtcry

hey does anybody know if its realistic to ace the HPAT (get a score of 230-240/300) i did the leaving last year and dont want to repeat:) I got 495 points in the leaving.

Am I being unrealistic with this target? :confused:

any help or advice or stats would be very helpful;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sazymc89

Is anyone on for doing the ******** course with me and getting a reduction? We need to enrole soon....send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JAJT

Looking for a group discount to ******** platinum course. please PM me asap so we can both save money, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

hey does anybody know if its realistic to ace the HPAT (get a score of 230-240/300) i did the leaving last year and dont want to repeat:) I got 495 points in the leaving.

It's incredibly unlikely, only 1% of applicants get in that range, they're the points you'd be needing with 495 LC points. If you really want medicine your best bet is probably to repeat the LC and take the HPAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 waterlilly824

JAJT wrote: »
    Looking for a group discount to ******** platinum course. please PM me asap so we can both save money, thanks.

I would like to join this with you please, or if you know of anyone else that still wants to join a group? please thanks =)
    buttercup824@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Highest in the 2 years its been done has been in and around the 220's-230's. Really unrealistic to aim for it tbh, it'd probably be easier to just get the extra 50 points in the LC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

Highest in the 2 years its been done has been in and around the 220's-230's. Really unrealistic to aim for it tbh, it'd probably be easier to just get the extra 50 points in the LC.

224 is the highest to have taken a place in medicine according to a report by the 5 Medical colleges.

medic_1 wrote: »

Do you still need anyone to join your group?

I would like to join please?

Hey does is anybody else interested in booking as a group?

Do u still need sum1 2 join ur group? :D

yes I would like to join?? my email is buttercup824@yahoo.com please write back quick

I would like to enroll with you please??

I was wondering could you get back to me about the med entry course do you still need to join a group??? please write back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sallyann55

I bought the platnium Hpat workshop from med entry. Its a 2 day h pat workshop and you recieve ten sample h pat papers.the course is meant to be very good and i researched into it before i purchased it. Med entry are australian company as is ACER who writes the Hpat exam. It has a very strong reopuatation both here and in Australia. The course costs 550 euro. It is on in Griffith college on the 29 30 of december. I no longer need to do it as I am now persuing graduate entry medicine so i dont need to sit the hpat. If any one is interested in taking my place on the course i sell it at a very good price (aprox 300 euro: negotiable)??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Baugette

Hey guys I wanna do the med-entry course on the 8/9 of Jan 2011 in Griffith College and I'm looking for someone who could form a group with me so that we both get a discount. Please PM me! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

to people who did the course already - was the two day course worth the extra money in your opinion? was it a useful exercise and one that you think will improve your score?

cheers,
    Robbie

edit: already got a group and got it sorted. just need yourself and one other person, don't know how anyone could pay the full price!

(sorry ultimate didn't see your post already too late!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ultimatehero

hollingr wrote: »
    looking for a group to apply for med entry course (Dublin) 18/19th of February

pm please!

to people who did the course already - was the two day course worth the extra money in your opinion? was it a useful exercise and one that you think will improve your score?

cheers,
    Robbie

Hey robbie yes im interested could u pm me tho if ur still interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭hollingr

sorry buddy,

already got it sorted! edited my post above.

Advertisement