Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile betting

Options
  • 15-10-2010 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Don't have a home computer these days so use all the mobile apps to place me bets.
    Very efficient and easy to use.

Anyone here mostly bet that way?

My fav is bet365 . Even though they changed their java mobile ap to a web based mobile ap recently ; its still the best to use . It has the most live events and live markets and if there is an under 16 croquet match in Mongolia at 4.30am on a monday morning bet 365 will have markets for it.

The Ladbrokes ap is definiatley the slowest and most fustrating.
    PPower's aint bad.

Boylesports have a nice simple and quick to use mobile ap but they would really need to get their act together as there is never anything on it!
    For live betting its desperate. I have a little in my acc but struggle to find events to bet on. Your lucky most days if they even have live betting at all.

Whats your views?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thesurgery

Anyone know of a mobile app where you can compare bookies odds and place bets? Fed up of having to flip between bookmakers sites to get decent odds :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Check if oddschecker have an app

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Wishful Thinking

Love bet365's app, so simple and easy, the only drawback with the old app was their was no back button, that has been fixed but perhaps a little slower

Powers is unrealiable and tbh don't like Powers odds etc and avoid them if I can

Signed up to ladbrokes recently, they had a good deal bet €5 get free €25 and used it over the christmas period, So so to use and lost all the money bar an antepost bet on six nations so unlikely to reinvest unless they have a big cheltenham offer which even if they did, I'd probably just pop into shop

Betfairs App is working well at last, used to be a disaster but loaded up money recently and finding it fine

Never tried W Hill or Boyles yet
    Is Boyles fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Check if oddschecker have an app

Problem with oddschecker is there are only a couple of markets on the app.
    You have to go into the full website to get the full markets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thesurgery

Found a betting app called betrescue odds comparison in android market.
    Claims to compare odds and be able to place bets with x7 bookies....sounds good.
    Going to try it out - Anyone heard of this? any good / problems with it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement