Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Universities - courses through English

Options
  • 14-10-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭

I'm currently looking for European universities offering postgraduate courses through English. So far I have Leuven.

Does anyone know of any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

University of Pisa offers some courses delivered in English too - business, aerospace, comp sci etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What course are you looking at: might be able to make some suggestions then.

Flanders, Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia offer extensive courses in English.
    Also, excellent fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

What course are you looking at: might be able to make some suggestions then.

Flanders, Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia offer extensive courses in English.
    Also, excellent fees.

Thanks.

Masters in Education. M.Ed, M.A., M.Sc, open to all.

Cannot find anything in Germany whatsoever - I have found one course in Amsterdam. Other than that, nothing.:(

Hmm sorry, I know very little about masters in education.

I know the following offer English masters so you might have better luck sifting through these:
    Katholieke Universitieit Leuven (Belgium)
    University of Antwerp
    University of Ghent

Free University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    University of Amsterdam
    University of Leiden
    University of Maastricht
    University of Utrecht

University of Uppsala (Sweden)

Pretty much any university in Scandinavia would be well worth a look.

Thanks for that, really appreciate your help. You know anything about France or Germany? Had no luck with either of those so far.

• Advertisement

Germany has some absolutely fantastic universities and from what I remember, the fees are very reasonable. Also offers a fair few courses in English.

France is also a country with affordable and high-class universities, although I'd say the chance of finding English language courses would be much harder.

I'd say have a gander through these for some ideas on where to start

Germany has some absolutely fantastic universities and from what I remember, the fees are very reasonable. Also offers a fair few courses in English.

France is also a country with affordable and high-class universities, although I'd say the chance of finding English language courses would be much harder.

I'd say have a gander through these for some ideas on where to start

That's great thanks. Germany suits me better, so hopefully I can find something.

No worries. Very sorry I can't be of more help: I was mainly educated on the continent but my knowledge of Education masters is non-existent.

No worries. Very sorry I can't be of more help: I was mainly educated on the continent but my knowledge of Education masters is non-existent.

It's fine - my girlfriend was educated entirely on the continent (she's German) and is no help whatsoever!

Advertisement