Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Photo's

Options
  • 14-10-2010 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a nice place to take wedding pictures in or around Longford? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Good question.
    Where exactly is the church and where is the reception being held?
    I'll see if I can think of anywhere near either or between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Hi, No church, its a registry wedding (in Longford) and the reception is in rooskey.. i really want somewhere where i can get some nice black and white photos...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭X1R

It depends on what you want really.
    You could try the Harbour in Tarmonbarry (5 mins out the N5).
    Continue on and take a right at Scramogue Cross Roads and take a few at Kilglass lake (12 mins out the N5).
    A little further into Strokestown Park house and use the house in the background and use the walled gardens (not great at this time of year but there are some fabulous ornaments/features in the garden. They just ask for a donation for the upkeep of the gardens and the house, but I wouldn't bother getting any taken in the house, but have a look for yourself (around €50 I think ours was). Hope all works out, J.

Advertisement