Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room in Cork (in or near Bishopstown)

Options
  • 14-10-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just started work in Cork last week, I'm working in the industrial estate on the Model Farm Road and I'm trying to find a place to stay this side of town (ideally walking distance from work or at least somewhere I can cycle from) but I haven't had much luck so far. I'm not too bothered about living far from the city centre, I'd like somewhere quiet enough with decent parking (and internets :D).

Any recommendations for areas to look in? I've been looking around Bishopstown, Wilton, Glasheen, Ballincollig and Douglas, but there doesn't seem to an awful lot around for non-smelly-student house sharing - I guess it's a bad time of the year to be looking. Any areas to avoid in particular? Any other sites besides daft.ie worth looking at?

Or even better, does anyone have a room? :)

Advertisement