Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Pajero Alarm Lights

Options
  • 14-10-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone know why the indicators on one side of my 2005 Pajero have stopped flashing when I turn on/off the alarm?
    All four indicators front and rear plus two side indicators used to flash one time when I hit the alarm fob.

The indicators on the side in question work fine when I am indicating to turn, it just seems to be when the alarm is turned on/off.

I looked at the fuse board but could not spot anything.

Its probably not a big deal but was worried in case it was an indication of a more serious problem.

Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,706 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could be an electrical issue when all are on, if you put the hazard lights on are they working?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 clancywigam

Yeah, all 4 indicators flash when I put on the hazard lights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

try holding in the button for a couple of secs or something, or all the buttons etc on the key fob, could be as simple as the setting being changed or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

The alarm will have two seperate wires feeding the indicators, one for each side. It sounds like there is a loose connection where the wire from the alarm joins to the indicators on one side.
    This connection could be near the front, rear or repeater ( it doesn't matter which one as they are all on the same circuit).
    Have a look at the wire feeding the front indicator on the side that still works. you might spot the wire from the alarm joined to it. If so, have a look around the same place on the other side to see if the alarm wire has come away from the indicator wire.

Advertisement