Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS: Chainrings & Cassettes

• 13-10-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hey guys got a few bits for sale let me know if ye are interested, based in Limerick but travel, can meet up or post as required! ;) All parts in great condition and run on a good condition clean chain so well on track for many more miles. I would prefer to sell the first FSA 53t chainring (no.3) but if people only want the fancier looking 52t (no.4) instead I can work with that but cannot sell the both of them. Pictures will be uploaded tomorrow.

1. Shimano Ultegra 6600 10-Speed Cassette (14-25)...mostly used by Juniors because of gearing restrictions but I really like them due to the close gear ratio so am keeping one for myself. This one has done about 4000km but cassettes usually last 10-15,000km so still plenty of life left. Worth €58, will sell for €30.
    2. Shimano 105 FC5600 Double Chainring (52t) 130mm BCD...this has done approximately 2,000km but again chainrings are estimated to last about 15-20,000km so lots of life left. Worth €53, will sell for €25
    3. FSA Pro Road Chainring Double (53t) 130mm BCD silver...this was taken off a bike when bought for a 52t for Junior gears so like new condition, worth €45 around €25 should do it.
    4. FSA Super Road Chainring Double (52t) 130mm BCD...this has only done about 500km because it was on a TT bike, really lovely looking chainring worth €41 or more so looking for €30
    As I said, pictures coming soon! :D

Advertisement