Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Store in Town?

Options
  • 13-10-2010 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Hi,Can anyone tell me of a babystore in limerick? in short im looking for a cot/crib for a newborn,its kinda urgent:eek::D thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mothercare on cruises street, and I think theres a local place on the top of thomas street..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

zuroph wrote: »
    Mothercare on cruises street, and I think theres a local place on the top of thomas street..
    Cruises st it is then, :)thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

congrats ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

I've a lindam, steamer steriliser barely used if you like I'll give it to you.

:D
    zuroph wrote: »
    congrats ;)

:D:D:D:D No thankfully!

my step daughter had a baby girl yesterday,yeah so everyone healthy and happy,so i guess we/i have to get a cot/crib (whatever its called:o) for when they stay over.

thanks again.:D

• Advertisement

padma wrote: »
    I've a lindam, steamer steriliser barely used if you like I'll give it to you.
    Hey fair play to you,they have one for their home in galway but i guess it would save having to bring it with them if i had one in my place,i will be in limerick tommo,getting the crib, if you like we could meet up.

I'm free all day tomorrow, give me a shout and I'll meet you and give it to ya. Don't think I'll be having babies for another few years anyway. PM me and I'll give you my number. Funny I was recycling electrical goods today (old t.v, speakers etc) and I spotted it and thought no, I'll hold on to that it's barely used and someone would get great use of it. :)

Great stuff P.

pm sent,i dont think you can pm me back......... dont know what doodling i was do with the control panel a while back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

should also check guineys on william street, they do some good deals there. There is also a babyworld place at the top of thomas or roches street.
    Dont forget argos too, also on cruises street.

I just noticed that!! I've sent you a text message to your mobile, so my number is on there give us a shout tomorrow I'm out by the gaelic grounds, but I'm mobile throughout the day so anywhere suits you is good for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Look in the argos catlogue for 'travel cots' which are pretty decent in my experience and can be folded up when not needed.

Something like this.

osarusan wrote: »
    Look in the argos catlogue for 'travel cots' which are pretty decent in my experience and can be folded up when not needed.
    i suggested something like this to the Mrs this morning,but i was told to look for a wooden one......i have looked at quiet a few.

(on another note,some of the prices of cribs/cots are crazy,the ones that were reasonable take ages to deliver.)

I was only told today to look for a crib so thats why the short notice,plus i think the Mrs wants them to stay with us for a few weeks until they get used to parenting,.. aweeee:D cant blame her either.:)

thanks a mill to everyone who has contributed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Hi,Can anyone tell me of a babystore in limerick? in short im looking for a cot/crib for a newborn,its kinda urgent:eek::D thanks.

dont bother with crib/mosses basket , waste of money , junior will grow out of the very very quickly .... go straight for a cot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

dont know now, if its only for few weeks, moses basket would do the job. Unless you plan on getting a cot and then sending it back with them when they leave?

phill106 wrote: »
    dont know now, if its only for few weeks, moses basket would do the job. Unless you plan on getting a cot and then sending it back with them when they leave?

Yeah cheers phil,i ended up getting a cot In Argos,i checked Smyths,Then Mothercare,they wanted to sell me a mattress and cot for 99euro,:eek:good price but i remembered something about dodgy matteress from years back so didnt take that.

must give a mention here to padma,thanks a million for the sterilizer and other items,top bloke!

Don't mention it, as said I'm happy they will get used :) May the little one when she arrives for a visit bring happiness to your home :)

Advertisement