Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Remote Control Code needed to operate a Plustron TV

Options
  • 13-10-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I know that this really is a long shot but I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me. I purchased a cheap flat screen tv for my daughter's playroom about a year ago. Unfortunately, the remote control was recently damaged and is no longer working making it is very difficult to change channels etc. as the the tv is wall mounted.

I'm wondering if any one would have a sky remote control code for a Plustron TV/DVD player?

Many thanks,

MrsD007

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I know that this really is a long shot but I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me. I purchased a cheap flat screen tv for my daughter's playroom about a year ago. Unfortunately, the remote control was recently damaged and is no longer working making it is very difficult to change channels etc. as the the tv is wall mounted.

I'm wondering if any one would have a sky remote control code for a Plustron TV/DVD player?

Many thanks,

MrsD007

need the model number of the tv also.Have you tried searching for the code through the box? You can look up codes in the interactive part of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hi there, The TV is a Plustron LCTD19 (TV/DVD player). I have looked on a number of websites and the interactive part of the box but I've had no joy locating a code that works. I know it is only a cheap TV but it was ideal for a child's playroom. Thanks.

Advertisement