Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to see?

Options
  • 13-10-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hey i have had 3 nerve blocks on medical card in the last year,all have done nothing.This pain is ruining my life and i want a second opinion(gonna pay privately even though im broke-gotta see someone soon).Long story short i had a microdisectomy 2 years ago and havent been able to sit since,ive been told its PROBABLY nerve damage.I want a second opinion-Whay kind of doc should i see,i presume it would be an orthopedic doc?Again all i want is a second opinion,i dont want any procedure done

Can anyone reccomend one in Cork preferably but id be open to anywhere really

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Bidd

Hi Danny,

I would advise you to contact Chronic Pain Ireland who could point you in the right direction or register on their Forum where you will get advice from other Forum members.

Tel: 01 8047567

Web: http://www.chronicpain.ie/

Advertisement