Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Tank Needed

Options
  • 12-10-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭

I'm currently converting my High Top Transit into a camper. I'm geting the run around from CAK in the uk about getting a fresh water tank for it. Does anyone know where i can source a suitable water tank that will sit underneath the van?

Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. Will Start a thread documenting the build soon :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

You could try www.sturdyproducts.com who are based in Wicklow, they do custom mouldings too but no I've idea on pricing.
    Alternative is to try find a donor from a MH that's been scraped.
    I've got a catalogue here from www.unipartleisure.com who supply camping and marine equipment. They have a few tanks in their catalogue. There's a list of dealers on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

we deal with CAK , if you want to ring Olivia here?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

http://www.autocraftmotorcaravans.com/ have a big stock of tans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    we deal with CAK , if you want to ring Olivia here?

Thanks Aidan. I've been emailing them again and again and they occasionally reply to me. Its been two weeks now and they still can't tell me what the Carriage for the tank is to Ireland! I'm getting pissed off with it to be honest. Its costing me £150 stg to get it, you'd think they'd want my money

Anyhoo, I'm taking a trip up to Letterkenny to Donaghy's at the weekend to pick up some bits and pieces. They seem confident that they might have a few tanks that would be suitable for me. I explained that I was looking to mount it under the Chassis. Hopefully they'll have something for me. If not, I'll be on the doggin' bone to Olivia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

No bother . You can email her at the cump'ny email address either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Looking at chandlery yesterday and notices these:
    http://www.chmarine.ie/acatalog/Boat_Tanks_Fuel_Water_Waste_.html

Advertisement