Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid Bombings

Options
  • 12-10-2010 4:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

I knew very little about the Madrid train bombings until this short film so I was quite surprised to see the Many parallels with 911. War Games, unlikely Arab patsies, destruction of physical evidence.

I'd encourage people to watch it, it's quite interesting and ask that you only comment if you do actually watch it.

Part 1

Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

130938.jpg

Yea Bomber (that sounds wrong!), plenty of similar things happening in NY, Madrid and London, all 3 having military exercises/war games, the patsies, the vital evidence being convieniently left behind, I've plenty to discuss on this, but my eyes are literally closing.
    Madrid coming 911 days after 11th Sept 2001....

From The Times

March 5, 2005

Madrid mastermind may plan UK attack

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article419410.ece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Barnacles

7/7 bombings another one. Not aware of any date connections but this film is an eye-opener by any standards.

Link to all parts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjv78TqFeg&p=20097B4A2979DD0F&playnext=1&index=1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yea Bomber (that sounds wrong!), plenty of similar things happening in NY, Madrid and London, all 3 having military exercises/war games, the patsies, the vital evidence being convieniently left behind, I've plenty to discuss on this, but my eyes are literally closing.
    Madrid coming 911 days after 11th Sept 2001....

You'd wonder how any criminal gets caught seeing as it's unusual for evidence to be left behind, right?

The Locard exchange principle, also known as Locard's theory, was postulated by 20th century forensic scientist Edmond Locard.
    Locard was the director of the very first crime laboratory in existence, located in Lyon, France. Locard's exchange principle states that "with contact between two items, there will be an exchange" (Thornton, 1927) and is known most commonly as the idiom "every contact leaves a trace".

Essentially Locard's principle is applied to crime scenes in which the perpetrator(s) of a crime comes into contact with the scene, so the perpetrator(s) will both bring something into the scene and leave with something from the scene.
    Wherever he steps, whatever he touches, whatever he leaves, even unconsciously, will serve as a silent witness against him. Not only his fingerprints or his footprints, but his hair, the fibers from his clothes, the glass he breaks, the tool mark he leaves, the paint he scratches, the blood or semen he deposits or collects. All of these and more, bear mute witness against him. This is evidence that does not forget. It is not confused by the excitement of the moment. It is not absent because human witnesses are. It is factual evidence. Physical evidence cannot be wrong, it cannot perjure itself, it cannot be wholly absent. Only human failure to find it, study and understand it, can diminish its value.

And.. Three points make triangle shocker!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

There are Far too many coincidences and stranve anomalies in this one to let it rest, I suppose most of us have ben a bit slacker about the Madrid Bombing than 9/11 or London because the Evidence is in Spanish, but when its presented like tha its hard to ignore, especially about the Perpetrators

Muslim Extremists, who also happen to be Drug dealers Pimps and Thieves, not one single Security camera shot of them on the day, the Destruction of the Train Cariges within 3 Days, the convienient explosion that killed a lot of the Chief perpetrators,, eye witness reports that contradict theoficial story.

False Flag IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

whats the story witht he picture of the earth with the triangle over the bombing sites??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

I'll watch the above videos over lunch but in the meantime, quick question, how come the attempted Times Square bombing isn't being written off as a false flag attack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Muslim Extremists, who also happen to be Drug dealers Pimps and Thieves,

Sounds like the IRA...

gizmo wrote: »
    I'll watch the above videos over lunch but in the meantime, quick question, how come the attempted Times Square bombing isn't being written off as a false flag attack?

Oh I'd be surprised if there isn't a CT about this too. It appears that Muslim extremists don't exist because all the attacks are false flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

meglome wrote: »
    Oh I'd be surprised if there isn't a CT about this too. It appears that Muslim extremists don't exist because all the attacks are false flag.

I'm sure someone is outlining their theory on video right now

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

meglome wrote: »

It appears that false-flag attacks don't exist because all terrorists are Moslem.

EDIT: Here is a scary muslim terrorist:

Ilford man accused of holy war ‘framed by MI5’

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/news/ilford_man_accused_of_holy_war_framed_by_mi5_1_677865

Did you even watch the video?

• Advertisement

It appears that false-flag attacks don't exist because all terrorists are Moslem.

Did you even watch the video?

Honestly... no. But i'll do it later on and get back to you.

There are Far too many coincidences and stranve anomalies in this one to let it rest, I suppose most of us have ben a bit slacker about the Madrid Bombing than 9/11 or London because the Evidence is in Spanish, but when its presented like tha its hard to ignore, especially about the Perpetrators

Muslim Extremists, who also happen to be Drug dealers Pimps and Thieves, not one single Security camera shot of them on the day, the Destruction of the Train Cariges within 3 Days, the convienient explosion that killed a lot of the Chief perpetrators,, eye witness reports that contradict theoficial story.

False Flag IMO

Couldn't agree more. At least without further information. Shows how gullible they think people are to just repeat the process. Best of all there is no "debunking" Madrid sites to paraphrase so we might be able to have a decent discussion.

Barnacles wrote: »
    7/7 bombings another one. Not aware of any date connections but this film is an eye-opener by any standards.

An interesting point that is not commonly known about 7-7 is the transport Commisoner was ex CIA and a CFR member.

Board and Chief Officers

Chief Officers

The Commissioner Bob Kiley (chair)
    Early in his career, he was with the CIA, where he served as Manager of Intelligence Operations and then as Executive Assistant to the Director.
    Robert Kiley is a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Board Member of the Salzburg International Seminar, the American Repertory Theater, MONY Group Inc, the Princeton Review Inc and Edison Schools, Inc. He is also on the Advisory Board of the Harvard University Center for State and Local Government.
    http://web.archive.org/web/20050209024718/http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/chief_officers.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Barnacles wrote: »

Link to all parts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjv78TqFeg&p=20097B4A2979DD0F&playnext=1&index=1

Th man who made that film ripple effect is awaiting an appeal from being extradited from Ireland to England on trumped up charges of trying to pervert the course of justice, Gardai arrested him at his home in Kells Meath in 2006 on trumped up charges.
    What he did was post dvd copies of 7/7 ripple effect to the judge,court clerk and various other court officials at the trial of men accused of helping the 7/7 bombers. What he was doing was presenting evidence, and it not a crime to present evidence.
    The maximum sentence he "could" recieve is life...

Just another hit and run post, will get back to this

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

uprising2 wrote: »
    Th man who made that film ripple effect is awaiting an appeal from being extradited from Ireland to England on trumped up charges of trying to pervert the course of justice, Gardai arrested him at his home in Kells Meath in 2006 on trumped up charges.
    What he did was post dvd copies of 7/7 ripple effect to the judge,court clerk and various other court officials at the trial of men accused of helping the 7/7 bombers. What he was doing was presenting evidence, and it not a crime to present evidence.
    The maximum sentence he "could" recieve is life...

Just another hit and run post, will get back to this
    So basically he did the very definition of perverting the course of justice?

Why didn't he just send the evidence to the defense so it could be presented legally?

That being said, I certainly don't agree he should server any prison time for it, possibly a fine but nothing more serious.

Advertisement