Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOT! FOX news: Flight 93 shot down by F-16 from DC National Air Guard !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

911thology wrote: »
    Newly discovered ORIGINAL news report by FOX - it is reported (twice) on 9/11 that an F-16 from DC National Air Guard (not US Air Force, but National Guard) shot down the 4th passenger aircraft on request of the White House !!!

on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMrF1caOmOw

Real hot stuff!

Enjoy, you 9/11 truthers!

This proves absolutely nothing. I'll say it again, nothing. Also, the whole nonsense about debris being 6 miles away from crater has already been shown to be 6 miles by ROAD, not in a straight line.

Seriously, total half assed youtubing on the part of the video creator.

Observing the register date and number of posts I did a wee bit of searching and the person behind the OP is a big fat spammer. Unless there is anyone here who believes nulcear weapons brought the Twin Towers down?

You have been warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Boo Radley wrote: »
    Observing the register date and number of posts I did a wee bit of searching and the person behind the OP is a big fat spammer. Unless there is anyone here who believes nulcear weapons brought the Twin Towers down?

You have been warned.
    yeah the <snip> already had a thread deleted here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Regardless of whether or not Mr. 911thology is a spammer, the personal abuse rule still stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭chainsaws

Eh...witnesses both in the air and on the ground saw Flight 93 crash. It was NOT shot down.

Cockpit Voice Recorders proved that Muslim hijackers had taken over the cock pit and that an attempt was made to storm the cockpit before the plane crashed.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

chainsaws wrote: »
    Eh...witnesses both in the air and on the ground saw Flight 93 crash. It was NOT shot down.

Cockpit Voice Recorders proved that Muslim hijackers had taken over the cock pit and that an attempt was made to storm the cockpit before the plane crashed.

Yeah I seen that movie too.

yekahs wrote: »
    Regardless of whether or not Mr. 911thology is a spammer, the personal abuse rule still stands.

Point taken and noted.

Yeah I seen that movie too.

If you are implying the official story is fiction explain the following:

a. Air crash investigators found no evidence from the wreckage of the aircraft that the plane was shot down.

b. The cockpit voice recorder recorded the voices of the Muslim hijackers and the storming of the cockpit by the passengers and struggle before the plane crashed.

b. Witnesses on the ground and in the air saw the plane flying erratically before tumbling through the sky and crashing into the ground.

c. The passengers telephoned their relatives on the ground. The calls were logged and recorded.

d. There is no evidence whatsoever of any current member or ex-member of the US military shooting down any plane. If there was a cover up, someone would have a gone public.
    Any military flight would have been rigorously recorded, logged and an inventory would have been made of missiles or cannon rounds missing from a returning aircraft.

Atrocities by US military personnel in Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan were exposed by whistleblowers.

The same would almost certainly happened if the government covered up the downing of an airliner.

If there was a cover up, there is such a vast number of people in the US military, civilian civil aviation community, the families of the dead passengers, politicians, government officials, law enforcement people and news personnel who would have had to know about it.

There is simply no way that could be possible.

The conspiracy theories are utterly ludicrous, laughable and absurd.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The conspiracy theories are
    1. utterly ludicrous,
    2. laughable
    3. and absurd.

You should relax with the thesaurus reading. They all mean the same thing.

If thats the way you feel why do you bother reading or posting here if it such an insult to your intelligence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

This is the only one of the 9/11 'conspiracies' that I believe. I think it was the correct decision by 'President' Dick Cheney at the time given the circumstances and I also believe it was the correct decision to lie about it afterwards.

• Advertisement

[/LIST]
    You should relax with the thesaurus reading. They all mean the same thing.

If thats the way you feel why do you bother reading or posting here if it such an insult to your intelligence?

I asked you to explain my bullet points.

You can't and/or won't because then you will have to admit that your conspiracy theories are bogus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 911thology

I asked you to explain my bullet points.

You can't and/or won't because then you will have to admit that your conspiracy theories are bogus.

Since I am the original poster, I will bother to explain your bullet points to you in his stead.

Just read my next post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 911thology

As promised in the previous post of mine I will explain all your bullet points in the most comprehensive manner:

If you are implying the official story is fiction explain the following: .
    Perhaps he is not ‘implying’ that the official story is fiction, but states this as a matter of fact. At least so I understood.
    a. Air crash investigators found no evidence from the wreckage of the aircraft that the plane was shot down. .

they found abundant evidence that the parts of the plane were riddled with shrapnel and resembled a sieve rather than ‘parts of a passenger plane’. They just forgot to inform you about this fact and of their true findings. They thought if they would tell it to you then you might think that the plane was torn in parts because it was fired on by the military jet-fighter. That is why the decided not to tell it to you.
    b. The cockpit voice recorder recorded the voices of the Muslim hijackers and the storming of the cockpit by the passengers and struggle before the plane crashed. .

out of the 4 ‘hijackers’ alleged by the 9/11 Commission ‘findings’, namely: Ziad Jarrah, Saeed al Ghamdi, Ahmad al Haznawi and Ahmed al Nami, two were found alive in Saudi Arabia - Saeed al Ghamdi and Ahmed al Nami. Both recognized themselves on the photos published, confirmed that that was indeed their names and indeed their photos, and indeed it was an original Ahmed al Nami’s youth hostelling card planted by the FBI to the crash scene. However, both of the Arab men stated that they had nothing to do with the allegation and now sue the US Government for falsely accusing them and damaging their reputations. When it comes to Ziad Jarrah (or Ziad Jarrahi depends on how you spell that Arabic name), who was allegedly a ‘pilot’ and the chief of the ‘hijacking crew’, he was not found alive so far, but he was quickly recognized as being a Lebanese Christian (not a Muslim), moreover, being long-time Mossad agent in Lebanon, working for his Israeli masters and betraying his Lebanese compatriots. The only remaining personage whose origins and fate remain obscure is Ahmad al Haznawi. Perhaps, he is the only Muslim who could (theoretically) execute the alleged ‘hijacking’. However, even if to imagine that the Mossad’s shill Chirsitan Ziad Jarrah and Muslim Ahmad al Haznawi managed to get into a criminal conspiracy to hijack Flight 93, then their alleged conversation in the cockpit allegedly ‘recorded’ can not be called as ‘recorded voices of Muslim hijackers’. It could at best called ‘recorded voices of hijackers Muslim Ahmad al Haznawi and Christian Ziad Jarrah’. Just to correct your usage of language.
    b. Witnesses on the ground and in the air saw the plane flying erratically before tumbling through the sky and crashing into the ground. .

there are many more eye-witnesses who so how a small white plane – apparently an F-16 from the US National Air Guard was in pursuit of the passenger plane and shot it down using its on-board weapons for that reason.
    c. The passengers telephoned their relatives on the ground. The calls were logged and recorded. .

lie. The then AMPS cellular phones do not function on that altitude. The typical size of an AMPS cell is 2 kilometers to either side of the cellular tower. Vertically it is also not more than 2 kilometers. No cellular phone can establish communication with the tower if it is beyond these 2 kilometers to either side or higher than 2 kilometers above. Passenger planes fly at altitudes of 8-10 kilometers, being at minimum 4 times higher than the maximum radius of an AMPS cell. This makes a cellular connection technically impossible. You can consult any communication engineer and he will clarify this for you if you don’t believe me.
    d. There is no evidence whatsoever of any current member or ex-member of the US military shooting down any plane. If there was a cover up, someone would have a gone public. .

there is such evidence. At least 3 commissioned military officers (including Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre) and at least 3 non-commissioned soldiers (including private Elizabeth Nelson) who were eye-witnesses to the shooting order or to the fact that munitions were spent by the F-16 returned from that mission gave their testimonies. Google and ye shall find. The passenger plane was actually shot down by the then Major (now Colonel) Rick Gibney from “Happy Hooligans” of the US National Air Guard. The service-woman of the US National Air Guard named Lt-Colonel Phyllis Phipps-Barnes confirmed that fact to the FOX reporter and it was shown live during 9/11 coverage.

Any military flight would have been rigorously recorded, logged and an inventory would have been made of missiles or cannon rounds missing from a returning aircraft. .

yes, they are recorded. And the munitions spent on shooting Flight 93 were recorded too. The Air National Guard officials just forgot to pass this information to you and your kind. They thought you were too undeserving for that.
    Atrocities by US military personnel in Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan were exposed by whistleblowers. .

and hopefully atrocities by the US politicians committed on 9/11 (particularly the fact they sent gullible ground zero responders to clean ground zero without haz-mat suits and now all ground zero workers are dying from chronic radiation sickness) will be one day exposed too. At least so I hope.
    The same would almost certainly happened if the government covered up the downing of an airliner. .

and it has already happened. At least 6 (or may be more) military men came forward and testified that they know the Flight 93 was shot down by Air Guard pilot Rick Gibney who was acting on the US government’s orders.
    If there was a cover up, there is such a vast number of people in the US military, civilian civil aviation community, the families of the dead passengers, politicians, government officials, law enforcement people and news personnel who would have had to know about it. .

these revelations do not go to the main-stream media, because the main-stream media is tightly controlled by the so-called ‘good guys’, while alternative media does not have enough reach to reach all concerned people. But, again, slowly it will happen. Slowly, but surely. At lest so I hope.
    There is simply no way that could be possible. .

it depends who you are. If you are normal person, who keeps his brains in ‘on’ position, and not a professional full-time governmental shill who is hired to derail dangerous 9/11 discussions on the Internet, then you should agree that it is more than possible. Just use your brains, your common sense and elementary logic.
    The conspiracy theories are utterly ludicrous, laughable and absurd.

it depends again who you are. For me, for example, the most absurd is the 9/11 conspiracy theory by the US Government (I mean the ‘Muslim conspiracy theory’ in general and ‘kerosene-pancake-collapse of the Twin Towers’ and ‘diesel-fuel-pancake collapse of the WTC-7’ in particular). While an attempt to review contemporary 9/11 video footage and to make its analysis does not seem to me being a ‘conspiracy theory’. It seems to me only being a hard work of a devoted 9/11 researcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

911thology, a few question/points.

there are many more eye-witnesses who so how a small white plane – apparently an F-16 from the US National Air Guard was in pursuit of the passenger plane and shot it down using its on-board weapons for that reason.

Can you show us a picture of a White US National Air Guard F-16 ?
    And a link to any witness who saw the F-16 shoot down 93 would be helpful.

The passenger plane was actually shot down by the then Major (now Colonel) Rick Gibney from “Happy Hooligans” of the US National Air Guard. The service-woman of the US National Air Guard named Lt-Colonel Phyllis Phipps-Barnes confirmed that fact to the FOX reporter and it was shown live during 9/11 coverage.

Can you point us to where in your youtube video that Lt-Colonel Phyllis Phipps-Barnes actually confirms that the plane was shot down.

and hopefully atrocities by the US politicians committed on 9/11 (particularly the fact they sent gullible ground zero responders to clean ground zero without haz-mat suits and now all ground zero workers are dying from chronic radiation sickness) will be one day exposed too. At least so I hope.

Can you show evidence that all ground zero workers are dying from chronic radiation sickness ? Actually, you don't need to show proof of all of them. Just proof of a single worker dying from "chronic radiation sickness" will do.

and it has already happened. At least 6 (or may be more) military men came forward and testified that they know the Flight 93 was shot down by Air Guard pilot Rick Gibney who was acting on the US government’s orders.

Can you link to the testimonies of these 6 men ? I would like to see where they say "Rick Gibney shot the plane down", rather than them saying "Rick Gibney was the pilot of the F-16 sent to intercept flight 93.

Advertisement