Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

djembe lessons in clare

Options
  • 12-10-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone just wondering if there is any djembe lessons in Ennis or anywhere in Clare area?

Appreciate the help :-)

Comments

Ive definately seen posters up for tribal drumming classes..the poster was in fitzpatricks out the tulla road maybe..i went to a couple of drumming circle thingy's beside the library a couple of years ago too..not sure if they're still on though..if i see that poster again in the next day or two ill get you the details..

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

That would be great thanks a million, still looking around myself but no luck yet

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭lizgal

any replies to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

There is two people are doing it in Ennis, but never went to it really, I just gave it up i guess.

some info might be found in clarefocus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭lizgal

thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement