Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi in Queens

Options
  • 12-10-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

I have no actual problem with wifi have it set up no problem, its just for some strange reason I can't check my hotmail account on my iphone when its connected to Queen's wifi, turn off wifi and go 3g no prob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Is that a statement or a question? One of the techies in the computer office in the library is mad into PDAs and the like - he might be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IRShifty

For some reason I cant actually get the wifi software to work. Any tips? Did you have the same problem at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

IRShifty wrote: »
    For some reason I cant actually get the wifi software to work. Any tips? Did you have the same problem at all?

It took me a few goes to get it working as I downloaded the necessary programme from home and set it up there, I found it didn't work so went into the library to get it working, it worked after like the third attempt. So I can only recommend to be in a queens wifi area when you set up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Can't get my itouch working, it's driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crinkley

El Siglo wrote: »
    Can't get my itouch working, it's driving me mad.

did you download the programme from the queens website, you can't just pick it up

• Advertisement
Advertisement