Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an editor?

Options
  • 11-10-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I will edit and make your montage as long as you supply the clips.
    For free, I want to get better at editing. I use pinnacle studio so it wont be anything amazing, but it will get the job done. I can do a few versions of it and you can pick your favorite if you want. Your choice in music and the general 'feel' of the montage.
    Any game, preferable Halo, but I dont mind CoD or anything at all

Message me or Post under here if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Any links to your previous work mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Stupidly Naked

Tallon wrote: »
    Any links to your previous work mate?

Yes, but I'm not confident in my previous work, I want to use this as a learning exercise, and I mainly post gameplay, very little editing. I dont want people to expect anything too good, its mainly for me, tbh, if someone had some left over clips I would make a minitage

And, in my previous work I spent little over an hour actually editing, as I was extremely busy during that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLWtfaf82g
    That is a trailer for a montage I have coming out for xmas.
    Didnt spend too long on it, but I did focus on the reloads running into each other ( nice little detail ), and keeping in sync with the music, I also figured out how to make it in full screen, so my work is much better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I will edit and make your montage as long as you supply the clips.
    For free, I want to get better at editing. I use pinnacle studio so it wont be anything amazing, but it will get the job done. I can do a few versions of it and you can pick your favorite if you want. Your choice in music and the general 'feel' of the montage.
    Any game, preferable Halo, but I dont mind CoD or anything at all

Message me or Post under here if interested.

Nice of you to offer .

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Nice of you to offer .

No problem.
    So I see your in Limerick, where abouts? Im from limerick myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

i dont usually record that much but i'll record some over the week and send them on to you.

Advertisement