Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Question

Options
  • 11-10-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

I had an iPhone 3GS which I thought was deadly, but sold it due to lack of funds that I needed in a bad way.. :o
    It was Jailbroken and had Cydia and all blah blah blah..

Anyway, what I was wondering is what is Android like to use? And apps and stuff is it similar to the iPhones OS? What are the main differences?

Best thing about the iPhone was all the apps were free once using Cydia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Well, yes, you can potentially steal a lot of the apps that are out there if you root but come on, these are expensive phones to buy and run. If you can afford to run the phone from month to month, surely be to Jaysus you can afford a few Euro a month for the apps too and support the devs that make them.
    Aside from that rant, after using iOS and Android, it's my opinion that Android kicks iOS' arse on a daily basis.

Advertisement