Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SC2 Repair problem

Options
  • 11-10-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, I'm constantly get the same problem with this game. Every day when I turn it on for the first time, it crashes and asks me to repair the installation. I wouldn't mind so much if it was crashing before I play multiplayer but just at the start of a match up it crashes, losing me points. Anyone able to shed some light on this please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭The_Keeper

I had that problem for awhile, I reinstalled it once, which made it go away for awhile, but then it came back. Solved it once and for all by installing to a 2nd hard drive, one with more free space, and which also doesn't have the OS on it.

I'm assuming my main hard drive is starting to get a bit old and sectors of it are starting to become corrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cottz2006

Hey, thanks for your reply. I'll try that so. Cheers

Advertisement