Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USP.COMPACT [Trade or sell]

Options
  • 11-10-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi i am looking for a m9 co2 or green gas pistol to trade for my green gas usp compact or failing that will sell it. If interested message me and pictures below
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hi i am looking for a m9 co2 or green gas pistol to trade for my green gas usp compact or failing that will sell it. If interested message me and i will send you pictures if you require them thank you.

Hi
    what make is your USP please?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ChrisCallan93

Hi
    what make is your USP please?

Its a kwa. Why are you interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

You have to post an asking price first, how much you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Its a kwa. Why are you interested?

Might be but I 'd prefer one with full trademarks. Any mags or just the one? What condition is it in by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

How old is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Stephen-mx3

i'd be interested, not worried about trades

as above though! price and pics please

Might be but I 'd prefer one with full trademarks. Any mags or just the one? What condition is it in by the way.

Its in good condition but I have sprayed the slide green, looks nice tho ill post pictures for you

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    How old is it?

It is a year old although i have had little use with it. am looking for trade more so but a good offer and i will accept

what would be a good offer? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Ciaranmc2k10

How much would you be looking for this gun?

• Advertisement

well i really would like an m9 but round 85-90 is a good offer =)

right ok, and where are you based?

I am based round south dublin burt i may be able to make my way somewhere close car wise really depends where.

sorry man, gonna have to withdraw.

needed a pistol asap so had to buy another one. this will go in no time though

alright thanks man hope to hear from you soon. =]

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Christian.Kelly

Have a ASG green gas M9 that I got in september if you're interested?

Have a ASG green gas M9 that I got in september if you're interested?

Yeah im interested, where would you be able to meet up?

Yeah im interested, where would you be able to meet up?

I can meet in Dublin on friday at M.I.A shop or at HRTA in swords on saturday(playing that day) we can chrono the guns at either place to check for faults or anythin. Can't meet before those days as i'm out of Dublin,sorry bout that.

Should of asked this to begin with, but is there any fault with the usp?
    The m9 is fine,mags a bit scratched and theres some dirt in the lines but it's shooting fine. 1 mag that holds 25shots,I've used it sparingly,usually when I need to refil the aeg and still need to shoot.
    got it september as a deal, doesn't go with my kit though(german kit) so I've been looking to trade it since.

I can meet in Dublin on friday at M.I.A shop or at HRTA in swords on saturday(playing that day) we can chrono the guns at either place to check for faults or anythin. Can't meet before those days as i'm out of Dublin,sorry bout that.

Should of asked this to begin with, but is there any fault with the usp?
    The m9 is fine,mags a bit scratched and theres some dirt in the lines but it's shooting fine. 1 mag that holds 25shots,I've used it sparingly,usually when I need to refil the aeg and still need to shoot.
    got it september as a deal, doesn't go with my kit though(german kit) so I've been looking to trade it since.

The USP had been painted by myself and the paint needed to be worn down on the slide to shoot properly and this has been done, I could meet you outside M.I.A on friday hopefully. On a cold day the gas may be a bit haywire but i have been told that this happens to all green gas pistols bar the m9. Hopefully it wont happen often and whenever i was on site playing it hasnt happened even in cold weather =}

The USP had been painted by myself and the paint needed to be worn down on the slide to shoot properly and this has been done, I could meet you outside M.I.A on friday hopefully. On a cold day the gas may be a bit haywire but i have been told that this happens to all green gas pistols bar the m9. Hopefully it wont happen often and whenever i was on site playing it hasnt happened even in cold weather =}
    great, no worries about the gas thing in cold weather,it does happen to all green gas. Would you mind if we got the guns chronoed in M.IA? It's an issue with me that I HAVE to know what the guns are shooting at (my AEG once Read 430 in a site so I'm a lot more cautious now,been fixed since) It's more to do with the M9 as at a site it seemed to be shooting higher than usual(320) for a pistol so I want to make sure there ain't anythin up with it.

• Advertisement

great, no worries about the gas thing in cold weather,it does happen to all green gas. Would you mind if we got the guns chronoed in M.IA? It's an issue with me that I HAVE to know what the guns are shooting at (my AEG once Read 430 in a site so I'm a lot more cautious now,been fixed since) It's more to do with the M9 as at a site it seemed to be shooting higher than usual(320) for a pistol so I want to make sure there ain't anythin up with it.

Yeah yeah the usp usually shoots round.9 or .85 joule

Advertisement