Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safest Place to Park a Car at Night? City Centre

Options
  • 11-10-2010 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Where would ye recommend to park up a car at night in the city centre?

It's not a fancy car but all the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭phog

Hi lads,

Where would ye recommend to park up a car at night in the city centre?

It's not a fancy car but all the same.

Are you talking about every night or just one night in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

railway station. at the front of car park where it is well lit and can be seen by cctv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

The multi-story there attached to Dunnes Henry Street, very reasonable only 5 or 6 euro for the night I think! Its fully secure aswell, you need to swipe your ticket on the door outside to get in, and well lit and monitored inside!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

alan1990 wrote: »
    The multi-story there attached to Dunnes Henry Street, very reasonable only 5 or 6 euro for the night I think! Its fully secure aswell, you need to swipe your ticket on the door outside to get in, and well lit and monitored inside!

Except the friggin ticket swipe never works. I have been left outside that bloody thing three times now and the security never answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

alan1990 wrote: »

Its not monitored at all after the office is closed every evening, got a tyre of my car slashed in there one night. As for trying to get in after closing is a nightmare, calling on that phone by the main door they take ages to answer over 2 minutes sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement