Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone signed up to E Mobile

Options
  • 11-10-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

What are your thoughts words

What are they like ?

What is the signal like ?

I myself seen this offer the Seven 10 Offer sounds to go to be try... but to be honest that works out 40 euro a month was over the average 20 euro a month free calls and text.

I can't see myself spending 10 Euro a week but I could see myself using it once a month or twice a month.

As long as I could free call and text.

I wonder does it include mms messages.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Going for that 10 euro/week offer myself. Sounds good. Was in shop this morning in blanch asking about it. MMs picture messages are 30c extra.
    But i think 200mins and 200 texts /wk for a tenner is a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

and do you have to pay 10 euro a week.

or can I top up twice a month.

Im happy with my vodafone.

Very surprised no other people posted about e mobile.

I went into the shop on henry and there was no one in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭basill

Doesn't sound that cheap to me. Vodafone perfect choice 200 plan allows you to call and text up to 5 friends on an unlimited basis. Then on top you get 200 minutes and 200 texts per month free. All for €49.

Your tenner a week is €43 a month. Do you get a decent choice of phones?

Guess it will all depend on whether you are a motor mouth with loads of friends or just want a phone to call a core number of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭ninjasurfer1

Given that €10 is deducted every week (whether you use it up or not), what happens to any extra credit you may have added to your account to cover international calls,MMS texts, etc? Does this remain on your account after the week is up?

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Couldn't tell you buddy I'm the one asking the questions....

Maybe you can't handle the truth ?
    Given that €10 is deducted every week (whether you use it up or not), what happens to any extra credit you may have added to your account to cover international calls,MMS texts, etc? Does this remain on your account after the week is up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Palmyra

I'm thinking of signing up with them now. Thought I'd look here for comments and the low level of discussion makes me wonder if anyone has signed up. I find the lowest bill pay attractive, I think it is the only sub 20EUR per month in the market and I can get a top quality phone for 139Eur. Like the original poster, I'm wondering what the whole customer experience will be. I'd love to get some assurances from real people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

With regard to the signal e-mobile *IS* Meteor.
    Eircom are just using a 2nd brand on the Meteor network (which they own)

Advertisement