Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gates

Options
  • 11-10-2010 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone got any recommendations for someone making metal gates for the driveway into a house. Nothing particularly elaborate required. How much would you expect to pay for them (12ft wide, 4 1/2 ft pillar)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

My Dad got some nice gates out in Pallasgreen gates. As for price I have no idea but they might be worth a call..
    Pallasgreen Gates

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

There's a guy who advertises in Limerick Post.
    MacArt I think he calls himself.
    He has a little stand down the Milk Market on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Parents got quoted 1,800 for basic gates for a standard driveway into a house. Very expensive if you ask me. Think gates in general are expensive though. Ended up getting a mate who is a welder to make them up, they look good so far and are costing them about half the price of the quote originally got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭leshogan

Know a polish guy who is well tasty made 3 gates and a rack for me, galvanised and painted. pm for number

Gates are expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

There's a guy who advertises in Limerick Post.
    MacArt I think he calls himself.
    He has a little stand down the Milk Market on a Saturday.
    +1 For Martin

MacArt, pleasure doing business with him a few years back and no complaints
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement