Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 12/10 20:15 Wes1 -vs- Templeogue Astros

Options
  • 11-10-2010 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Conor - in

Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Glenn - away
    Jules - Away
    Ciaran - in
    Dave B - in
    Ronan D - in
    Gary D - in
    Eammon - away
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - injured
    Collie - in
    Anto -
    Tony -in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

In

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

In

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

In

Eamonn's away with work this week

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrgavo

In

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

In

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

2-1 win with a good team performance. We didn't give them much at the back and created a load of good chances ourselves. Dave and Gary play well up top and could have had a couple of goals only for a couple of good saves and near misses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

An excellent three points against last season's champions.

We created the chances to deserve the win, but the misses could have been costly.

I felt we struggled a bit after they scored, but that said they never really threatened all match.

They are a good side though, so that three points will be vital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Well done lads!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

After their stalling and arrogant spoiling tactics in the last game, there's a good sense of justice in that win..

I felt the team got very stretched and deep at 2-1, but Clay had very little to do ultimately.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Great first half and should have been more up. They put on some pressure in the second but didn't create much as the goal was lucky enough I think. Good performance overall and a good start to the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

Great Team Performance I Think That We Were the better side and the result was well deserved and could and should have been more. But overall a good result by everyone. I hold my hand up for their goal i taught i had done an enough to tip it over instead i brought it back into play for the simplest of tap ins.

Advertisement