Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecards Online

Options
  • 10-10-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hey I'm about to come back to wow after a long break and don't have a credit card, anyone know any legit sites were you can pay with lazer and they send you the code? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

I always use Offgamers for my cards, they give laser as a checkout option (never used it though) and I know they also have an option for Moneybookers who you can use laser with too.

They're legit...never had any issues with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

+1 for offgamers, they email you the game key straight away too, inlike most of the others.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The only timecard company i've used it Shattered Crystal, but i dont think they take Laser. Very reliable, and really fast though.

http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭lol5605

Great thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Its weird to me that timecards are cheaper than just paying blizzard by credit card. I guess they figure the easy option should always be more expensive. I think its 13.99pm from blizzard, and 60 days from gamestop etc seems to be like 22 euros. I think amazon is like 19.50.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

3v.ie is great for this kind of stuff, and it's free too.

Advertisement