Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Unlock Code

Options
  • 10-10-2010 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Have a phone that is locked to the o2 network
    I called them and thye gave me the code, but I got code error twice when I entered it

this is only the sample code
    #pw+103954526076345+1#

I entered this when then phone was powered on .. what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Have you a sim in the phone?, take it out and restart the phone and enter the code when you see the insert sim or no sim screen.
    Double check the code with o2, your running out of chances to enter the code you've only 5 chances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried to put another sim card into it? Sometimes the handsets are not locked

• Registered Users Posts: 1 reemarose

tech wrote: »
    Have a phone that is locked to the o2 network
    I called them and thye gave me the code, but I got code error twice when I entered it

this is only the sample code
    #pw+103954526076345+1#

I entered this when then phone was powered on .. what am I doing wrong?

I will suggest you an alternative solution to get a good unlock code .The online Vendor Unlock-Free.com provides free unlock code for old model Nokia and Alcatel mobiles .Check with your mobile model.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭tech

wow thats a blast from the PAST!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement