Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never thought I'd say this... holocaust

Options
  • 10-10-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

While in Germany I stumbled across this site, now I'm not crazy but some of the stuff here made me think, and ask questions I thought would have established and proven answers, maybe Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is right.

www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

please watch some of the videos before making your remarks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

smegmar wrote: »
    While in Germany I stumbled across this site, now I'm not crazy but some of the stuff here made me think, and ask questions I thought would have established and proven answers, maybe Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is right.

Yes you are....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

World War 2 didn't happen either. Nothing did.

Nothing is real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

controversial

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I lost interest there.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Back in your box, smegmar.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Here, watch this debate and you'll be alright
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=985537394376971987

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Anyway isn't it illegal to deny holocausts generally?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

only in Germany and Israel I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

I've no doubt the holocaust did happen but i'd be very suspicious about the reported numbers of dead. From what i've seen and read the actual number of murdered is around a quarter of that reported by Western media.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

maybe that site is obscene?

maybe the holocaust survivors are lying..

maybe this post isn't here at all ..

• Advertisement

only in Germany and Israel I think

I dunno, did I hear of people being extradited. Anywho 6 million Jews is a similar story to those that died at the hands of the Brittish forces occupying Ireland during ''the famine''. People still deny that. I don't go on about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Yes excellent troll point...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Holy motherfuc*ing Jaysus Christ and all the saints and ghosts of all the dead babies..........................

Smegmar, please go away and never EVER come back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Oh I can see this ending badly...

Here's a video op that I came across, made me think also...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

While in Germany I stumbled across this site, now I'm not crazy but some of the stuff here made me think, and ask questions I thought would have established and proven answers.
    Did you know that in Germany it's actually illegal to deny the holocaust happened?

I'm moving this to Conspiracy Theories.

biko wrote: »

I'm moving this to Conspiracy Theories.

Que Biko getting slagged to bits..........

once again for anyone that missed out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Tom Slick

Typical conspiracy theory rubbish.

Also, how did you just stumble across this site "while in Germany". What were you into there?

(BTW, would have liked this thread to remain in AH. Don't want to be associated with this forum.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

i did watch them......

You mean, everyone watch the bullsh1t before making comments?

You're a typical CT cretin! "Oh, i saw a video on You Tube so it must be true!"

I don't normally get angry by prople on the internet, but knowing you are a real person on a laptop somewhere really makes me mad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Here's a question: why does anyone feel the need to deny that the Holocaust happened? It's certainly possible that some of the details are unclear, but the basic sequence of events is very clear. And before you say "watch the videos" again, why should I give a denialist website a single hit? Is there anything on there that is genuinely new information?

So: why would someone deny the Holocaust? What is their agenda? What aren't they telling you? Based on past threads on this forum, I expect that it has something to with the state of Israel, Palestinians, and the Gaza Strip, but I could be wrong ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Why must conspiracy theories be communicated through video? Whatever happened to well written articles?

hardCopy wrote: »
    Why must conspiracy theories be communicated through video? Whatever happened to well written articles?

People who spew this kind of rubbish normally can't spell!

bnt wrote: »
    It's certainly possible that some of the details are unclear, but the basic sequence of events is very clear.

That's what I thought. I thought all this was set in stone and verified, but when you look at the evidence it really isn't. even the Nurmburg trails of the nazis are riddled with inconsistencies.

that's why I want people to have a look at this videos.

and Mrsuffins please go away. your comments are neither well informed or contributing to this discussion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Not unless of course its an Irish one...

www.irishholocaust.org

That's what I thought. I thought all this was set in stone and verified, but when you look at the evidence it really isn't. even the Nurmburg trails of the nazis are riddled with inconsistencies.

that's why I want people to have a look at this videos.

and Mrsuffins please go away. your comments are neither well informed or contributing to this discussion

What evidence? Is the crux of your evidence videos on the internet?

no that is just a link to source material. there are books, lectures, essays, scientific studies, testimonials, documentation and many other sources. If you would be so open minded to look you will find all these.

and again

Mrsuffins please go away. your comments are neither well informed or contributing to this discussion

no that is just a link to source material. there are books, lectures, essays, scientific studies, testimonials, documentation and many other sources. If you would be so open minded to look you will find all these.

and again

Mrsuffins please go away. your comments are neither well informed or contributing to this discussion

I am contributing, i am disagreeing with you. I have asked you questions and you refuse to answer them!

Is the total sum of your evidence videos on the Internet? Yes or No!
    baaaa wrote: »
    Yeah cause you have better evidence,your history teacher learned you right?

Of course i have better evidence! My family were there! Now where is YOUR evidence?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I am contributing, i am disagreeing with you. I have asked you questions and you refuse to answer them!

Is the total sum of your evidence videos on the Internet? Yes or No!

Of course i have better evidence! My family were there! Now where is YOUR evidence?
    your family was where exactly? unless they were in the gas chamber building documenting the whole thing that's kinda useless. I know there was a war going on and it was a bad time for everyone evolved. I do sympathize with anyone that suffered and lost in this time.

as I said already:
    There are books, lectures, essays, scientific studies, testimonials, documentation and many other sources. If you would be so open minded to look you will find all these.

So the total sum of my evidence is not internet videos.

• Advertisement

There are books, lectures, essays, scientific studies, testimonials, documentation and many other sources. If you would be so open minded to look you will find all these.

So the total sum of my evidence is not internet videos.

So what you're telling me is, you studied books, lectures, essays, scientific studies, testemonials, documentation and other sources......... and then all of a sudden you found these videos and BAM! your eyes were opened?

I don't believe you. You have already shown that you were ignorant to everything until you "stumbled upon" your website there.

You're fooling nobody.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement