Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

green glens arena millstreet

Options
  • 09-10-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi. could anyone tell me how far the train station in millstreet is from the green glens arena. my parents are interested in going to the show there next Saturday. ARe there buses or taxis available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ORACLE2

The Train Station is about 2-3km from the Green Glens complex and is very straightforward to find,there is a couple of taxi`s in the town but I dont have numbers for them at hand just now,if I come accross a contact number I will let you know or you could make enquiries at the Train Station when you get there.
    chatjunkie wrote: »
    Hi. could anyone tell me how far the train station in millstreet is from the green glens arena. my parents are interested in going to the show there next Saturday. ARe there buses or taxis available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Info321

The train station is approximately a mile from the town
    Telephone numers can be located on the following link
    http://www.millstreet.ie/blog/2010/04/30/business-phone-numbers-and-addresses

Advertisement