Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Drummer looking for band.

Options
  • 09-10-2010 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

My name is Shaun Dowling and i'm 19 from Carlow town. I've been playing drums for nearly 6 years and have been giging for 5. I have played in some of the top venues in Dublin and Leinster. The band i was in broke up as we are all in college in different places and i'm looking for a new project. I want to have fun and play good gigs and have fun. If we can make money then happy days!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ConorByrne

Well Shaun, Conor Byrne from Carlow here. Just wondering if you are still looking for a band to play with. Myself and my sister Aideen are eager to form a band and we need a drummer. We will be playing a bit of everything and writing as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

well man, your name sounds formiliar. Do i know ya? I'm still on the hunt for a new band just looking round to find the right one that would suit my playin best ya know? Wha sorta stuff do yas play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 peterbrophy84

Hey Shaun. How far would you be willing to travel? we are down in south tipp. Myself and a few more guys are getting a band going. We just need a drummer now. Our influences are led zep, beatles, red hot chili peppers, nirvana, etc. we prob would be playing more pop/rock mix though to get proper gigs. We've all played in bands before and have been playing our instruments for the last 5-6 years so we know what we're doing. let me know if you're still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

Well man, if yas lived closer id defo be interested but south of tip is too far for me to travel.. sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 peterbrophy84

Ah no bother man. Best of luck anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement