Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FARM LAND/BARN/WAREHOUSE needed FOR PRIVATE PARTY

Options
  • 08-10-2010 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does any1 know where might be a suitable secure outdoor space to host a private party for up to 300 guests???

any advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Alfie:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

Does any1 know where might be a suitable secure outdoor space to host a private party for up to 300 guests???

any advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Alfie:D
    what county might be a BIG help,time of year, jesus there's plenty of use that would put you in instead of the cattle and make some money:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 alfieeasterby

Close to Dublin or wicklow preferably. in November/December

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭ihatetractors

Not too far away, cousin had his wedding there at start of the summer, tis a lovely spot http://www.ballykealeymanorhotel.com/lodges.htm

thanks for the suggestion but I was looking for somewhere a little more out of the way on private property to avoid noise complaints etc. even a field with trees that we could make look nice with lights etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Is it a Rave ?

• Advertisement

not exactly. depends on ones definition of a rave. if I know all the guests personally and the party is fully insured is it a rave? just looking to host a late party with no time or noise constraints. all above board.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Do you have insurance?
    Will you clean up afterwards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

I've a 4 bay double slatted shed (65ft x 40ft under one roof) in the arse hole of nowhere - you could do what you like till all hours of the morning. Rubber mats so it would be easy on the feet. Didn't get a chance to power wash it out since I had cattle in it for a day during the summer when we were testing, but the smell isn't that bad - but I did put a couple of thousand gallons of pig slurry into it today which could give off a bit of a whiff depending on the weather. Could do a deal with you if you were handy with a power washer ;)

Only 2 hours from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

HI Alfie. I'm in west Wicklow. 30,000 sq ft available plus concrete yard approx. 1 mile off the public road. What are your exact requirements and when is the event? Do you require electricity/toilets/parking/drinking water etc etc? Will there be a bar/band/dj? Will you accept total written responsibility?

Pm me if you like.

Advertisement