Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Transport Planners here?

Options
  • 08-10-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I've just started a distance masters in Transport Planning and Engineering and am finding it really difficult to get my head around some of the things that are taken for granted e.g. doing professional transport assessments, junction modelling, accessing traffic counts and modal splits in towns/localities.

I was wondering if there's anyone on here who would be familiar with transport planning and modelling, or who would have information on useful links and articles on transport planning in Dublin. It's a UK masters I'm doing so all the legislation I'm learning about is non-applicable to here and I don't come from an engineering background.

Many thanks for any help that could be provided.

Advertisement